Welcome to the official website of 2022 International Conference on Smart Systems Research and Applications (SSRA 2022), which is organized by Hong Kong Society of Mechanical Engineers(HKSME). The conference will be held at Xiamen, China during Dec. 9-11, 2022!
SSRA 2022 aims at the crossroads between scientists, researchers, decision makers, practitioners and students from all the diverse domains that Smart Systems Research and Applications. This conference will provide a remarkable opportunity for the academic and industrial communities to address new challenges, share solutions and discuss future research directions. The agenda will include keynote speeches, plenary speeches, and invited/special sessions. Contributions are expected from academia, industry, and government institutions and agencies.
We sincerely welcome our colleagues worldwide to join us for this conference in Xiamen!
* All submissions will be peer reviewed, and the registered and presented papers will be published in The Conference Proceedings (Online Publishing), which will be submitted to Engineering Village, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (WoS) and other databases for review and indexing.
*The Conference committee will select presented papers with high quality to published in the special Issue of International Journal.
SSRA 2022 will have two round of call for papers.
The First RoundAbstract Submission Deadline: June 10, 2022
The Second Round
Abstract Submission Deadline: August 10, 2022
Full Paper Submission Deadline: August 15, 2022
Notification Dates: September 15, 2022
Registration Deadline: October 15, 2022
All submissions to the SSRA will be sent to 2-3 independent reviewers for peer review. Manuscript requirements:.
1. Manuscripts must be written in English;
2. The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
3. The topics of paper should be relevant to conference topics;
4. Plagiarism and duplicate submission are prohibited;
5. Innovation and scientific value is a must.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
Technologies for Smart Systems
Agricultural Informatics and Communication
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Big Data and Cloud Computing
Smart Systems and Applications
Computer-Aid Diagnosis Systems
Control Systems and Robotics
Each participant needs to register.If your paper passed the peer- review, please follow the instruction of Notification of Acceptance Letter, download and accomplish the registration form, then send back all the required registration documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration Form (English Version)
Registration Form (Chinese Version)