*In order to avoid repeated submission, please just choose one submission method.
*If your paper need to be updated, please send to conference email directly, please do not update in Electronic Submission System.
1. Manuscripts must be written in English;
2. The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
3. The topics of paper should be relevant to conference topics;
4. Plagiarism is prohibited;
5. Duplicate submission is prohibited;
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
a) Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
b) Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
c) Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
d) Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.