Welcome to the official website of 2022 International Conference on Smart Systems Research and Applications (SSRA 2022), which is organized by Hong Kong Society of Mechanical Engineers(HKSME). The conference will be held at Xiamen, China during Dec. 9-11, 2022!
SSRA 2022 aims at the crossroads between scientists, researchers, decision makers, practitioners and students from all the diverse domains that Smart Systems Research and Applications. This conference will provide a remarkable opportunity for the academic and industrial communities to address new challenges, share solutions and discuss future research directions. The agenda will include keynote speeches, plenary speeches, and invited/special sessions. Contributions are expected from academia, industry, and government institutions and agencies.
We sincerely welcome our colleagues worldwide to join us for this conference in Xiamen!
* All submissions will be peer reviewed, and all registered and presented papers will be included in the conference proceedings(online publishing), after publication the publisher will submit articles to Engineering Village, Scopus, Web of Science and other databases for review and indexing after publish.
*The Conference committee will select presented papers with high quality to published in the special Issue of International Journal.
SSRA 2022 will have two round of call for papers.
The First Round
The Second Round
Abstract Submission Deadline: August 10, 2022
Full Paper Submission Deadline: August 15, 2022
Notification Dates: September 15, 2022
Registration Deadline: October 15, 2022
All submissions to the SSRA will be sent to 2-3 independent reviewers for peer review. Manuscript requirements:.
1. Manuscripts must be written in English;
2. The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
3. The topics of paper should be relevant to conference topics;
4. Plagiarism and duplicate submission are prohibited;
5. Innovation and scientific value is a must.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
Technologies for Smart Systems
Agricultural Informatics and Communication
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Big Data and Cloud Computing
Smart Systems and Applications
Computer-Aid Diagnosis Systems
Control Systems and Robotics
The detailed registration procedure for authors and presenters can be found in the notification letter. For listeners, please contact the conference secretary by email. When you submit the registration materials, the conference secretary will contact you within 2 or 3 workdays to confirm your registration. Registration of paper must be done by one of author(s) of paper and only registered paper can be included into the conference proceedings.